Come and join me to get fit, burn fat and have fun! Hiit training (High Intensity Interval Training), is a great way to improve your fitness levels and is suitable for all ability levels.Alternative and low/no impact moves mean I cater for all ages and fitness abilities, so you work at your own pace. Very quickly, you will see your fitness improve.We will also focus on strengthening and toning particular body areas and the class will incorporate this either as a focus session at the end, or be implemented in the class.
- HIIT involves short bursts of intense exercise alternated with low intensity recovery periods. Interestingly, it is perhaps the most time-efficient way to exercise
- HIIT may help you burn more calories than traditional exercise, or burn the same number of calories in a shorter amount of time.
- Due to the intensity of the workout, HIIT can elevate your metabolism for hours after exercise. This results in burning additional calories even after you have finished exercising.
- HIIT can reduce blood pressure and heart rate, primarily in people with overweight or obesity who also have high blood pressure.
- These benefits include decreases in body fat, heart rate, and blood pressure. HIIT may also help lower blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity.
Class info:Cost per class £6 PAYG All welcome, even little ones. Please bring a workout mat if you have one and bottle of water.