THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
IN THE INTERESTS OF MAINTAINING OUR SAFETY STANDARDS, DO NOT ARRIVE WITHOUT A TICKET.
With our high ceilings, plenty of space and diligent team, we believe we offer a safe and secure space.
However, in these current times we rely on the co-operation of everyone so we’d like to provide a bit more detail on arrangements for what we are sure will be a fun night.
- Please follow government guidelines, particularly if you think you have been in contact with COVID19.
- We’d appreciate the wearing of face-masks on arrival and unless seated/with your party or companion(s).
- Please respect social distancing, whenever appropriate.
- Your delicious Ploughman’s supper will be served on individual plates. Hot items will be bought to the table to be shared exclusively. If its a mixed table, respect everyone’s preferences.
- We will retain a record of all ticket purchasers for Track & Trace and/or use the App/QR Code.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival and at all tables.
- No googling quiz answers please – you will be named and shamed!
Do support our pop up bar which will be serving draft Victoria bitter from £3.00 a pint, with Adnams canned and bottled beers from £2.50 A choice of red or white (dry and medium) wine from False Bay, will be available from £2.50, a 175ml measure or just £10 by the bottle. A limited number of bottles of Prosecco or Cava will be available – you may order in advance for your table by contacting Gail (firstname.lastname@example.org) Soft drinks will also be served. The Bar will be manned by Trustees and volunteers, we could do with a couple of helpers to serve between quiz questions, please.
Have a great evening!