The Coddenham Centre is proud of its vigilance and care in respect of COVID19 precautions.
We are nonetheless never complacent and in light of the most recent concerns, wanted to update customers, suppliers and community on the steps we are taking. Private hirers are responsible for their own conduct and use ( subject to our terms and conditions) , but should be aware of government current advice.
If organising a gathering or class, we recommend the prior use of lateral flow tests, whenever possible. All Coddenham Centre staff and trustees, regularly test as a precaution. If hiring the Centre, it will have been wiped down and sanitised before use,
In line with government guidance, we ask;
- Facemasks be worn when moving around the premises.
- Social distancing be respected.
- The supplied hand sanitiser used regularly and always on arrival.
- If clearing up on departure, ensure any switches and doors handles in use, are wiped.
- Immediately notify us if you or a user has been tested positive, within seven days of attending.
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Coddenham Centre.
We reserve the right to change procedures in the event of further guidance or direction.