The Coddenham Centre is currently following the guidelines issued by the National Council for Voluntary Organisations that are based on the World Health Organisation and British Government advice.
With the usual high standards of cleanliness maintained by the Coddenham Centre Care Team, the following steps are being taken.
- Regular disinfecting of all touch-points in the building, that is all door handles including front door inside and out, stainless hand plates on internal doors and taps.
- Sanitiser is sprayed and left for the manufacturer’s recommended contact time – usually between 30 seconds and 2 minutes then wiped dry with blue roll.
- Increase in hand basin hot water temperature.
- Monitoring of cleaning gell dispensers,
- Additional wall mounted dispensers are ready to be installed in the entrance lobby, pending adequate supplies of hand gel. (If you are aware of any sources, please advise our Centre Manager, or through the contact details herein).
All customers of the Coddenham Centre are asked to maintain regular hand washing, on arrival and take the appropriate precautions at all times. Your role is vital to keeping the Coddenham Centre and the community, SAFE.
While our current programme of events remains in place, we will continue to follow advice and keep you informed of any changes.
The next Centre Management Group scheduled for the 17th March at 11am, is being postponed until next month. If you have any pressing issues, suggestions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trustees, Staff and Volunteers,
The Coddenham Centre
Issued 10th March 2020 – subject to weekly review